Surface grinders vary according to the number and direction of the axles on which the grinding wheels rotate and the workpiece positioning (the feed system). Koyo provides solutions to all sorts of surface grinding needs for increased quality and precision, offering single-side and opposed double disc surface grinder models with either vertical or horizontal spindles. Our line of vertical spindle grinders also includes ultra precise surface grinders, 2-head planetary models and 2-head rotating table models.
Vertical Spindle Type Rotary Table Type Surface Grinders R Series grinders are highly versatile and offer many configurations:
- Single or dual grinding spindles
- Rotating clamping chucks or self-rotating parts
- One or two disc grinding for rough or finish grinding in the same process
- Dual spindles capable of grinding at different heights
- Ability to grind various part sizes and shapes
Horizontal Spindle Type Double Disc Surface Grinders
- HD Series grinders offer high rigidity and exceptional durability for high precision and heavy-duty grinding.
- The HD Series provides carrier options in both infeed and throughfeed systems.
Vertical Spindle Type Double Disc Surface Grinders
- KVD Series grinders offer high rigidity and exceptional durability for high precision and heavy-duty grinding.
- The KVD Series provides carrier options in both infeed and throughfeed systems.